Rachius.com

Images du jour ! 
Le retour de Sensei" ^^

Une longue absence pleine d’embûche et de grand changement.
Qui a demandé énormément d’effort et de courage pour y arriver… et j’y suis arrivé ^^
Okay

en savoir +
Automating Scripts and Actions
Sujet précédent Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Newbies
Newbies

Masculin
Posté le: Mar 14 Nov - 10:43 (2017)
Sujet du message: Automating Scripts and Actions
Répondre en citant

Hi,

A bit self-promotion, but I created this Photoshop addon to automate scripts and actions and hoping to get some user feedback from experts of such It started from a personal need to run scripts from command line with more control. I had already done Generator/Node.js HTTP server for Photoshop so I added some APIs to manage files and run scripts using Curl. Then I tried it with an external folder watching utility, which worked out so well that decided to implement that as a feature.

So what the add on does is allows you to pick scripts and actions to
Drop files to script/action folders to run them automatically
Use HTTP requests to manage documents (open/close/upload/download) and execute scripts/actions
Communicate with scripts by passing URL parameters to script and return the script result in HTTP response to build intelligent automation

So my question is what would be your use case for this kind thing (if any) and what should such a solution manage. Any thoughts/opinions/feedback is very much appreciated. Also if you find it interesting and would like to experiment and write something in your blog/vlog, I'd be happy to sponsor a full version for you.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2304584

Startup Video

Publicité

Posté le: Mar 14 Nov - 10:43 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sauter vers:   

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Site by www.rachius.com © 2007